Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi, also a change in format

So I had planned on ranting about how brilliant the Disappearance movie was, but it looks like anything I write will be nothing compared to Eternal's post about it, so I figure I'll just link you here.

So, due to my relative lack of writing skill, I plan on changing up the format of my blog a bit. I'll still be writing short reviews of some new shows each season, in order to counterbalance the absurdly lacking ones at ANN. (Seriously, 90% of the "reviews" there are just ranting about hating one genre or another) In addition, I'm going to be trying to find a show each season that I'm interested in that seems to be given less attention by my fellow anibloggers than maybe it should, and write a bit about each episode as it's released. This is meant more to help me post more regularly, and hopefully get some readers, as to my knowledge, no one really reads my blog. (Seriously. Do me a favor and comment if you read this. Either no one reads my blog at all, or analytics isn't working right.)

Also, tips on improving my blog are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment