Thursday, May 6, 2010

/angry

So a friend of mine is in what you might describe as a bad relationship. While I won't get into specifics to protect the innocent, the most recent development has been that he has put a lock on her cell phone, so she can't call or text anyone. I assume the share a cell plan. They also live together.

I really hope she gets out of that situation soon, or is cleared to ship off to basic training. The main reason for this is obviously that it's not good for her to be in that situation, but another important reason is that if this goes much further, there will be a physical confrontation between her boyfriend and several of her friends, which is something I'd like to avoid if possible, mostly because I'm not great in a fight. Not that I wouldn't be right there as well. That really wouldn't solve much anyways.

I may be lazy, arrogant, and have any number of other faults, but if there is one positive trait I have, it's loyalty to my friends.

I apologize to my friend if I've posted more than she would have wanted me to, but I need to let out anger somewhere, and this is the best place I've found to do so.

Any advice on this subject would be welcome.


EDIT:: So it seems he has given her the code to her phone, after she tried 350 different four-number combinations. Still not happy about that. When someone starts controlling your means of communicating to that degree, they no longer have any interest in what you want.

2 comments:

  1. I guess technically they aren't "together", but they certainly act like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, if you want me to remove the post, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete