Monday, April 5, 2010

New (To me) Anime

So I got ideas for several shows I wanted to watch at Sakura-con, and for me that means downloading them.

I've seen parts of about half of them, but the others are more or less completely new to me. I've only seen one of these shows in it's entirety, and that's Noein.

So I'm now downloading:
Noir - Seen about half of it.
Noein - Seen all of it.
Hellsing - Seen bits and pieces of it here and there.
EF - A Tale of Memories - I saw the second season of this, and managed to actually follow it without even realizing there was a first season.
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase - Heard of it.
Karin - Known as Chibi Vampire in manga.
Kamichama Karin - Never even heard of it, stumbled upon it looking for Karin.

While the legality of downloading anime is another rant altogether, I will say this: If I wasn't able to download it, I probably wouldn't watch anime at all, and thus would not be interested in supporting those that make money off the sale of it's merchandise, so there.

Note: The fact that like four of those anime involve vampires is something of a statement about how it's relatively easy to make a good vampire show, and not have it be retarded like Twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment